* Come out and join us on Tuesday November 10th between 5:30-6:30pm to celebrate Veterans Day.
* Report Cards will go home with the students on Friday November 13th.
* Thursday November 19th we will have our Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon. Information will be sent home in regards to the times for the event. It is EXTREMELY important that you RSVP to this event to provide our Cafeteria Staff an opportunity to prepare enough food for everyone in attendance.
* We will have an Early Close on Wednesday November 25th. School will be released at 12:05pm. PLEASE make sure all necessary arrangements are made for your student's care after school is released.
* Thanksgiving is Thursday November 26th, school will be closed on Thursday November 26th and Friday November 27th.
* We will do our Classroom Pictures on Wednesday December 2nd. The order forms will be sent home with your student.
* Have you ever participated in a Chili Cook Off? No? Well now is your chance!! Tuesday December 8th we will host our FIRST EVER "He & She Chili Cook Off" between the hours of 5:30-6:30pm. Good Luck to everyone!!
* Progress Reports will be sent home with the students Thursday December 10th.
* We will have our Winter Program on Thursday December 17th. The times for this event have not been set as of yet, but stay tuned for details.
* Winter Break will run from Monday December 21st - Friday January 1st, students will report back to school on Monday January 4th.
Like I said, there is a LOT going on. Check back frequently for any updates!!
Deen The Lion